Shirag Shemmassian helps high-achieving high school students get into Harvard, Stanford, and other top colleges. He received his B.S. in Human Development from Cornell University and his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from UCLA.
I’m excited to dive into the discussion with you about shrinking those high costs to something more manageable for families…Good news! It’s easier than you think!
- 2 reasons to think about college in the middle school years
- How to help your child stand out from the crowd in the admissions process
- Which clubs and extracurricular activities matter the most (and it’s not what you think)
- Common misconceptions of how schools select scholarship applicants
- How to lower the cost of college to ZERO
Grab Shirag’s must-have items from the show notes:
Connect with Shirag:
Owner of Math for Middles